- Sign-up sheets for all cruises will be posted Friday, May 5 at 1800 hours.
- Don’t forget that you signed up for the cruise and make sure the date is clear with your significant other.
- Registration will “freeze” the Sunday prior to the cruise at 1800 hours.
- If you are registered for the cruise, the expectation is that you will attend the cruise barring circumstances such as unforeseen family/work situations, illness, boat issues, weather, or sea state beyond your comfort zone.
- No new registrations will be accepted after the freeze date.
Visitor Slip Assignment
FBYC offers reciprocal club members 3 nights free. If your club permits a longer stay, we will match your club policy if space permits. Slips are assigned on a first-come first-served basis. Contact the club duty officer on channel 68 upon arrival to determine availability.
Duty Officer hours are 2 pm - 9 pm on weekends and 6 pm to 9 pm on weekdays. If you arrive outside of these hours, you can attempt to flag down a member for assistance. If you arrive during the week, please be careful around our docks as we run a very busy award winning sailing school and you will likely encounter young people sailing dinghies.
There is good anchorage in the bay which is well protected, however, we cannot recommend anchoring in the bay at this time (mid July) due to the presence of weeds outside of the marked channel.